The Types of Information We Collect
We may collect and store the following types of personal information about you when you use our website and contact us in relation to our products and services:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address, company details and job position and other information collected in relation to your newsletter subscription;
- Information that you provide for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request or to send you information and offers, emails or newsletters;
- Information in connection with communications you send us, for example to report a problem or submit queries;
- Details of the functions and services you select or use on the website; and
You can opt-out of certain uses of the personal information we collect from you. For more information on how to opt-out, please see below.
We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our website and the website you visit as you leave our website. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the website and to improve the content of the website and to help us understand how users are interacting with the website and services provided.
Use of Collected Information
Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience and to provide the services you have requested. We may also use the information that you have provided to ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and to allow you to participate in any interactive features on our website when you choose to do so.
By using our website and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the products, services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- manage, customise and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and provide you with targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
However, we may disclose personal information to provide our products and services, respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, and protect our rights and property. The personal information you provide to us may also be shared with affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our products and services, respond to your inquiries or for any other related purposes.
We may also share your personal information with:
- other companies we have instructed to provide services for us;
- other third parties for those purposes that may be reasonably ascertained from the circumstances in which the information was submitted;
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so, or in other limited circumstances (for example if required by a court order or regulatory authority, or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect our website, our technology assets or the rights, property or personal safety of any person); and
- other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
Security and Storage of Collected Information
Although we maintain physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided though our website.
Opt-In and Opt-Out
If you provide us with personal information, you will be given a choice at the time to "opt out" of certain uses we may intend, such as sending you newsletters, updated information about us, our services and offers or our website, by checking or un-checking (as directed) the relevant box. You also have the option of "unsubscribing" from our mailing list for newsletters, alerts and updates at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you. To unsubscribe just send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word 'remove' in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can unsubscribe.
Please note that it may take up to 5 days to action your request.
Master Investor Limited
58-60 Kensington Church Street
London W8 4DB
0207 368 3392
Changes to this Policy
Version: February 2016